I’m rockin’ the ‘Couve for one more summer. I have my whole adult life to live in the city the way I want, but this is my last chance to be with my family, especially my brothers, for any extended period of time.
And dammit, if I’m going to live in the ‘Couve I’m going to squeeze every bit of life I can out of that town. Things that need to happen before August 31st, 2009:
1. Playing in the water at Esther Short Park
2. Walking along the waterfront on a hot summer night
3. The potholes at Lacamas Lake
4. Ice Cream Renaissance
5. Fries and a shake at Topburger
6. Powell’s Books (OK, these next few are in Portland)
7. Saturday Market
8. Pioneer Square
Hmm . . . now what am I missing . . . Oh!
9. Stumptown coffee
10. Muchas Gracias
I’m sure I’m missing a few things.